Friday, May 30, 2008

WOW! They were WAAAYYYY cuter when they were just eggs

I mean seriously? If baby humans came out looking like this, Canon, Nikon and Shutterfly would go out of business!

Sort of takes the whole "You lucky bitch, all you had to do was sit on the egg and your baby came out..." and puts it into perspective. Incidentally a few days later I walked out to find that one of them was out of the nest and in a basket that I had out on the porch with Christmas lights in it. I suited up in rubber gloves and put it back in the nest without further incident...but I couldn't help wonder, did you jump cause you're fugly little bird or do you truly have a face that not even your mother can love?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh this made me laugh out loud! So true the eggs are way cuter!