Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Breathe Easy

Well, I am pleased to announce that the cold turkey quitting of the pig ears has finally led to a resolution to our gas problem. It was a tough go there for a while as apparently cutting a 90+ pound puppy off from her beloved piggy treats will indeed cause a case of the DT's...it's just harder to recognize the signs as she is most always a twitching, drooling, slobbering mess. Now she just doesn't fart nearly as loudly or as often.

Oh, and I now know that at least some of the malodorousness of recent times is to be pinned squarely on the broad shoulders of my non-four-legged loved ones. And I can't even blame it on the pig ears. Oh well.

In other bright news I was finally able to haul 3 weeks worth of trash out of my garage and to the curb last night. So my garage is no longer a war zone. My car thanks me.

Aren't I just a bundle of useful information and entertainment tonight?

No comments: