Sunday, March 15, 2009

Whooo are you?

I keep seeing hits here on the old blog, and I have to ask, who are you people? I figure if I am letting ya down by not updating more often, I should at least know who I am being a major disappointment to. Who knows, maybe it will even inspire me to subject you to my drivel on a less infrequent basis...

Not a whole lot going on here...just sort of keeping my head above water, and figuring out what to do with myself now that my partner in crime is in school.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Okay, so I know I've been out of the loop with the new baby thing and all.... but this is the OLD blog?? Where the heck's the new one then!? I'm a hit now and then... infrequent these days but slowly getting back at it, so if I'm hitting the wrong blog, update me please! :) Love ya!